Wednesday, December 5, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

Ever since I got here, people have been asking me what I want them to send me. Makes me think I should go to war more often.... Ok not really. I've told a few people a few things, but I'm always bad at thinking of things. Which is why a couple years ago I started making a wishlist on Amazon.com. There you can find two pages of gift ideas for me. Most applicable to my current situation is probably some of the Arabic language recourses. I particularly like the flash cards, and the 501 verbs book. There are many movies and tv shows that I've been interested in. I probably wouldn't reccomend sending a Playstation 3 out here though. Obviously the list hasn't been edited for some time, and there are a few things I'm not so interested in anymore, but really I would appreciate anything on that list... It's all mostly for fun and impracticle stuff. Use your discretion, I'm sure you can find some good gift ideas from it. Meanwhile, I have no idea what anyone else wants for Christmas. It took forever for Kendra to admit she would like some new pajamas. Everyone just tells me, "You don't have to send anything." Well, of course I don't have to send anything. It wouldn't be any fun sending it if I had to. Of course that's no promise I will either. But Circumstances permitting I would like to get something for as many people as possible so give me some ideas guys!!

Love ya!

No comments: