Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Hi all,
I'm a terrible awful lousy letter writer. We'll see if I can do better as a contributor to a blog. Heh. I can't think of anything exciting to report for a first blog entry. I passed my Defensive Tactics test yesterday with a score of 179/188, which is pretty good. Elaina is taking the same class. (Police Acadamy, for those who don't know. I'm hoping to get into wildlife or parks and recreation work.) She got 175/188 and she's only been taking the class for a couple of months! (She already had the first section when she got into Corrections 10 years ago, and they wouldn't let her retake it.) *grins* Hard to imagine your old man as a cop, I expect, but maybe not so hard as a game warden or park ranger. I've lost over 30 pounds since I started the class. It seems to be helping with my remaining brain injury issues too, which is a good thing. Marion asked me to try posting a pictures, so... One of my Demonic Innocents. Guess that's it for a first post. More later, if I'm good.

Jim (I'd sign it Dad, but there are probably several Dads who could be posting. ... Possibly several Jim's come to that.)

1 comment:

Howfam said...

Well Dad, I did mean pictures of PEOPLE but it was a good first attempt.