Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Howes Family

Just a brief update on our family in general, of course I may be misinformed and any of you are welcome to update this if you feel the need. Dad and Mom are living in Salem (I'm sure this will come as a shock to all of you). Dad is training to be a forest ranger (right?) and Mom is working for the State Hospital. As far as I know Beth is living in Salt Lake with Ben, her youngest. Aaron is living in Washington, I believe right outside of Seattle. He is in the Navy and as far as I know still working on a submarine. Elaina currently lives in Magna but has undertaken a huge remodel job on her home which she hopes to sell before she moves to Idaho. Marion and her husband James live in Denver with their two children Abby (3) and Stephen (5 mos.). Eva and her spouse Mike live in Salem with their children Jaedon (6) and Naulie (7 mos.). Leon just got married in Sept. to Kendra. Leon is abroad in Iraq with his Marine unit and Kendra is at home in Salem with her parents. John is serving a mission in Singapore and from his emails sounds like he is doing very well. Eldon is, I believe, living in Spanish Fork with his wife Becca and their son Don (almost 2). Eric is living in Salem with Mom and Dad. I hope all of you will post some more in depth updates or just add your witty comments.

No comments: